Italian manufacturer Acerbis have released two special edition racewear set for 2017 — Avenger and Spacelord.
The AVENGER suit, on the one hand, presents more aggressive graphics, while the SPACELORD shirt and pants have been designed above all for those riders who prefer simplicity and cleanliness.
Both kits present a pre-curved cut, shaped to incorporate protectors and still look cool. Multiple stitched seams in the more critical areas and strengthening materials on the knees and contact area with the seat.
- Pre-curved fitting for a better movement when chest protector worn under the jersey
- Stretch fabric inserts and piping on the neck
- Fluorescent colors produced by innovative digital technology
- Mesh inserts under the armpit
- Weight 160 gr.
Price: £ 36.00
MX Pants Details
- Zip closure, double slaps and plastic micro adjustments
- Double waist adjustments with tape and Velcro
- Reinforcement with Kevlar® for the inside of the knee
- Foam reinforcements on the knee
- High density polyester in the area of contact with the seat to provide greater grip, comfort and durability
- Elastic bands above the knee, front, lower back and calf area for maximum mobility
- Innovative digital technology that has the ability to obtain fluorescent colors
- Double and triple stitching in critical areas
- Weight 700 gr.
Price: £ 105.00