Spanish manufacturer Vertigo Motorcycles have released details on their new models for 2018.
The Combat models are new from Vertigo for 2018. Replacing the current Camo and Ice Hell bikes, the new 2018 Vertigo Combat Vertical represents two years of refinement and development to deliver a higher level of machine that Vertigo say boasts increased performance, durability and reliability.
As brand ambassador for Vertigo, Dougie Lampkin has played a close role in that development process.
The Combat will be available in two models - Vertical and Titanium R - and in 250cc and 300cc engine capacity.
Vertigo Combat Vertical 2018 developments
- New crankcase design to improve the sealing of the cases
- Injected clutch and ignition cover to reduce the weight
- New ECU by GET to optimize start-up strategies
- Optimized geometry of the kickstart pedal to help the starting process
- New simplified main electrical harness
- Progressive lineal rocker system with optimized Reiger damper adjustment
- New seat post and rear mudguard
- New air filter cover
- Twin air filter
- New radiator grille to improve airflow and mud evacuation
- Green handlebar protector
- Renthal grips
- Reinforced sidestand
- New decoration combining corporate green with details in red fluo
It is a similar story for the new 2018 Vertigo Combat Titanium that also includes a whole host of upgrades.
Vertigo Combat Titanium R 2018 details
- Titanium GR5 tubular frame of 2,100g weight.
- Titanium screws and foot pegs supports (-500gr).
- Magnesium swing arm with 1,600g weight.
- New crankcase design with new cooling system.
- Injected clutch and ignition cover to reduce the weight.
- New crankcase protector.
- White TECH ALU front suspension.
- Front works carbon protectors.
- Adjustable suspension plates with more advance.
- Reiger 3 way suspension.
- New side protectors.
- Special foot pegs.
- Renthal handlebar and handlebar protector.
- Adjustable gas cable.
- Mechanized CNC aluminium adjustable brake handles in anodized red.
- Mechanized wheel rim with X-Light tyres.
- Ultimate generation brake system with red anodized covers.
- Rear brake disc with FIM certification.
- Rear wheel axis with acoplated eccentrics.
- Customized stop system.
- New decoration.
- New radiator protector.
- New injection system.
- New plastics (airbox, rear mudguard).
- New bike stand.
- New kickstart pedal with a better performance during the starting process.
To mark the British launch of the 2018 model range, Vertigo UK will soon release details of test day events to be run in conjunction with their official outlets.