Following on from the launch of their 2018 RR enduro bikes, Beta have now announced details of their upgrade Racing Editions.
Covering both two-stroke and four-stroke models, the Racing editions feature notable upgrades over the standard equipped model.
With input from Beta’s Factory Teams, who are leading the EnduroGP World Championship, the Racing versions benefit from the numerous technical improvements introduced on the standard bikes.
- The 48 mm closed-cartridge Sachs fork features a new, lighter redesigned slider.
- The system is filled with latest-generation low-friction oil and calibrated to match the 2018 frame to perfection.
- The shock absorber features revised valving and calibration to improve the overall performance of the rear suspension
- A black anodised triple clamp blends perfectly with the red fork tubes
- New Michelin tires.
True to the racing spirit, the two-stroke range has no oil injection.
Unlike standard RR models, all of the two-stroke Racing Edition bikes run on premix.
The Beta R&D department has listened to the riders' demands for lighter weight bikes and deciding to remove this feature to minimise weight.
A separate mixing system (Oil Injection) can easily be implemented on Racing models by purchasing the relevant kit in our accessory catalog.
- Quick release front wheel pin
- Vertigo hand guards
- Black aluminium footrests with a broader contact patch
- Steel pegs to ensure maximum, long-lasting grip under all conditions
- Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel teeth
- Billet aluminium chain tensioner blocks
- Racing seat with pocket
- Black anodised shift/brake levers.
- Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodised aluminium
- Special Racing graphics and rim decals
The 2018 Racing models will be available in the 250 and 300 cc (2-stroke) and 350, 390, 430 and 480 cc (4-stroke) engine sizes.
RR Race Editions are a low production model, first shipments will arrive at dealers in December.
Beta has retained the suggested retail prices for the RR Racing MY18 models over the previous year.
For USA customers prices are as follows
- 250 RR Race $8950.00
- 300 RR Race $8950.00
- 350 RR Race $9699.00
- 390 RR Race $9799.00
- 430 RR Race $9899.00
- 480 RR Race $9999.00
* Prices exclude $379.00 destination charge, sales tax, and other dealer license fees.