Footage of Australian style outdoor EnduroCross. KTM’s Toby Price was the eventual winner of the Melbourne Enduro-X event, mastering the fast and furious track to claim victory over team-mate Chris Hollis with Gas Gas mounted Jack Field third.
Toby Price: “It was good to get the win in something different that we don’t usually do. The track was marked out really well and was a lot of fun to ride – one wheel wrong and things got very difficult.”
Results: Pro Class, 2012 Australian Enduro-X
1. Toby PRICE (KTM) - 70 pts
2. Chris HOLLIS (KTM) - 65 pts
3. Jack FIELD (GAS GAS) - 50 pts
4. Ben GRABHAM (KTM) - 49 pts
5. Tim COLEMAN (GAS GAS) - 47 pts