17 January 2013
@AlexSalvini9 Great day of training with so many fast friends! It's Fun training all together..
16 January 2013
@ LaiaSanz_ Great stage today! I had so much fun on the bike
@ IvanCervantes25 Luxury train in the red sand of castellon Oldrati, Santolino, Barragan, Gomez and me.
15 January 2013
@Kendall_Norman Desert for the days
@ IvanCervantes25 a year ago that are not with us! Mika # 20 forever
@SimonPavey Sat under a tree 10k in the liaison having a snack. 39 deg here and 250 to go.
@ AlexSalvini9 You are no longer with us, but do not forget you! Sergio Bianconcini great people and Mika Ahola ... R.I.P
14 January 2013
@JonnyWalker_22 #toughone #mud #22
@ IvanCervantes25 I'm going to train a few days to RED SAND Castellon many pilots and MX ENDURO world!! Gasssssss!
@ JohnnyAubert RPM 50min, 30min running, 30m swimming abdominal and 45min. I'll still sleep well tonight. :-)
@joanbangbang88 Opening the track today...
13 January 2013
@ LaiaSanz_ Today's quiet in camp # Dakar ... with time to chat with people, meet the media.
@WadeYoung39 Didn't have the greatest race yesterday, but I guess every now and then u get them, keep my head up high and get ready for the next 1..
@AlexSalvini9 We training also on the boat!!
@DarrylCurtisSA Got lost soooo badly today, we all did, some more than others, I did a proper job 77th today and no elite number to get me near the front !
12 January 2013
@kurtcaselli Made it to the "rest day" here at DAKAR. Been having an awesome time with the Team
@Danhemingway Gutted! But the team are ace! Split a tyre and moose fell out! Limped home and changed it but lost too much time
@hemingwayben 6th to day in the tough one :-) happy with that hard day would had liked it a bit more rocks haha
@ alfredogomez89 5th in the # ToughOne more mud race I've ever run! I had fun but I would have liked star on the podium! Next year
@paulboltsenduro Rode well today went tierd on 2nd to last lap. Happy with 4th
@SimonPavey Our bedroom for the marathon stage
11 January 2013
@Knighter101 Busy old day sorting parts and ordering everything to get race bikes ready to go to Chille. Gonna be busy to get them ready to ship!
@quinncody Awesome job @kurtcaselli stage 7 win insane 72mph average speed!!
@SimonPavey Lets all go play in the sand!
@BirchyNZ Amazingly 90% of Harley Davidsons made are still on the road, the other 10% have made it home!