Photo Credit: Future7Media
KTM has announced the bike rental and service packages for the International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) in Brive-la-Gaillarde, France from August 28 to September 2, 2017.
As always, KTM will be there as the events exclusive partner with comprehensive READY TO RACE services for both professional and passionate amateur riders, including KTM rental machines, race service, spare parts service and much more.
KTM offers an exclusive rental program of 2018 Enduro models:
- 2-stroke: KTM 250 EXC, KTM 300 EXC
- 4-stroke: KTM 250 EXC-F, KTM 350 EXC-F, KTM 450 EXC-F, KTM 500 EXC-F
The price for renting a KTM motorcycle during the International Six Days Enduro is:
- EUR2,690 (excl. VAT) for 2-strokes
- EUR2,990 (excl. VAT) for 4-strokes
The rental price includes:
- KTM motorcycle for the period of the International Six Days Enduro 2017
- Transport costs to Brive-la-Gaillarde, France
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for the bike rental is June 30, 2017.
The number of rental bikes is limited and orders will be handled on a “first come-first served” basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
KTM Race Service Details
The KTM Race Service Packages for the International Six Days Enduro have been perfected over many years to ensure riders have the best equipment and professional support they need for six days of unprecedented riding and competition.
The KTM Race Service includes:
- Access to the KTM Service Stations
- Technical instructions for all KTM riders
- Technical assistance for the whole event as permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for the service
- Motorex lubricants and liquids for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray etc.)
- Fuel for the race days
- Daily update for settings and race information
- WP suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tires etc.
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spare parts, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruits)
- Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruits etc.)
- One air filter every day for the race days per rider (up to 6 air filters overall)
- First bike service after pre-ride (before technical control)
- De-restrict the bike if required
The price for the KTM Race Service during the 2017 ISDE is EUR1,350 (excl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
The KTM Race Service must be ordered before June 30, 2017.
To register, please contact your authorised KTM dealer.