The Coast to Coast Cross Country Rally starts at the Port of Veracruz, Mexico on the Atlantic Ocean and over the course of five days, riders make their way across the country to the town of Puerto Escondido on the coast of the Pacific Ocean.
Registration is now open for the event which will be held from the 16-21 April 2018
Riders will encounter challenging terrain from 30 meter sand dunes to forests, flatlands and jungle starting from sea level and climbing all the way to 4200m. The finish line awaits at the surf paradise of Puerto Escondido,Oaxaca.
The Coast to Coast team like to treat you well, so you sleep in a hotel room after every day of riding, where a warm shower will be there at the end of a rough day on the bike.
Rental bikes are available so there is a fly-and-ride deal and they are setting up European bike shipping as well.
- Dates: 16-21 of April 2018
- 16 of April:Registration and Tech Inspection ( Boca del Rio- Veracruz,Ver )
- 17 of April: Stage 1
- 18 of April: Stage 2
- 19 of April: Stage 3
- 20 of April: Stage 4(marathon Stage, No assistance crews allowed and must go straight to Puerto Escondido
- 21 of April: Stage 5 (prize Giving and afterparty
- Rally (Competition)
- Initiation (No special stages or Rally Navigation,just follow your GPS)
- 2 Wheels
- UTVs/Side by Side
- Rally Pro (Experts /Advanced, 2 Wheels)
- Rally 1 (Novice, Intermediate,2 Wheels)
- Maxi rally (Bikes over 750cc, 2 Wheels)
- UTV/Side by Side
- Regularity Rally (4x4 Vehicles)
What is included with Inscription Fee
- Hotel Lodging (Double occupancy) and 1 camp night (Tent and mattress included) starting on registration day up until the arrival in Puerto Escondido
- 3 Full meals a day, starting on the morning the rally begins up until the arrival in Puerto Escondido.
- Daily Luggage transportation from start to finish.
- Riders Roadbooks
- Assistance Crew Roadbooks
- Medical Assistance in Bivouacs and Stages
- Registration Kit
- Prize giving and After Party
- Vehicle and Rider Extraction in case of mechanical failure (If possible your vehicle shall be taken to closest Bivouac, worst case scenario it shall be extracted to safest place where assistance crew can access.
What is not Included with your inscription Fee
- Assistance Crew meals and lodging
- Navigation Equipment, GPS or Satellite Tracker
- Alcoholic Beverages at Bivouacs
- Early Bird (22 of August to 31 of December)
- Returning Customers
Moto ,ATV: $1350
Driver UTV: $1755
- New Customers
Moto ,ATV: $1550
Driver UTV: $2015