Fox Racing’s 360 Racewear has long been one of the industries leading choice in riding kits. Continuing to evolve and adapt to rider’s needs over time, ensures the 360 Racewear will remain that way.
For 2017, the 360 is available in three styles - CREO, GRAV, ROHR - and 11 individual colours.
From the days of factory welded cone pipes to today’s high revving 4-stroke engines, Fox Racing’s 360 MX pants continually evolved to stay on top. Whether you're the new kid on the starting gate, chasing your first championship or the G.O.A.T., their 360 racewear is ready to perform.
Two years ago Fox’s product design team set out to redesign their iconic 360 racewear with a new pant chassis. After countless hours and multiple prototypes, they’ve released the next generation of performance racewear.
The pants utilize TRUMOTION 4-way stretch fabric for near limitless range of motion, while 900D polyester protects high abrasion areas. This strategic fabric placement delivers a remarkable combination of mobility and bulletproof durability. Rider Attack Position (RAP) construction is used for a precise fit, putting you in the best position to win. Finally, laser cut perforations and vents channel air through the pants for superior breathability.
- RAP (Rider Attack Position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- 900D Polyester Main Body with zonal TruMotion panels
- Laser-perforations and vented TPR logos in key zones
- Double layer knee system with full grain cow leather knee panels backed with abrasion resistant material
- Thin hem at cuff to eliminate bulk in boot
- Triple needle stitching in critical areas
- Matching gear available
- All-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Spandex content allows for greater range of motion
- Rapid dry time
As fast as it is functional, the Fox 360 jersey offers remarkable durability and comfort. The jersey uses a moisture wicking fabric on the main body, with mesh back panels for breathability. This combination pulls perspiration off your skin and channels refreshing air through the jersey. Stay cool, dry and comfortable even in hot or muggy conditions.
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Large hole polyester mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Athletic fit collar provides superior comfort
- Minimal athletic precision fit cuff
- Drop tail rear design keeps jersey tucked in pants
- Fade free sublimated graphics
- Matching gear available
360 Grav Glove
The 360 glove is unparalleled in fit, dexterity, and handlebar control. By incorporating advanced materials and innovative technology, the glove brings a whole new level of connection. Stretch Cordura® ripstop fabric is used to increase durability while maintaining remarkable flexibility.
Exclusive TRUFEEL technology delivers better precision and sensitivity by placing direct injected internal TPR knobbies at your fingertips. The result is increased dexterity while grabbing levers, tearoffs, and zippers. The fully articulated design features TPR padding for impact protection. And a compression molded wrist closure provides a ultra-secure fit without feeling tight or restricting.
- Stretch Cordura® ripstop construction
- Single layer Clarino® palm with strategically placed perforations
- Stretch mesh finger gussets
- Fully articulated, direct inject TPR protection throughout
- Compression molded wrist and thumb with hook and loop closure for secure fit.
- TRUFEEL internal TPR knobbies direct injected at fingertips
360 CREO Collection
360 GRAV Collection
360 ROHR Collection