Klim have released details on their new 2018 F5 helmet. Designed with safety in mind, the helmet also features low-weight and an effective ventilation system.
Using rider feedback, testing and cutting edge technology to help design the helmet, Klim have produced an item that is comfotable enough to be worn all day, whilst maintaining maximum safety and protection.
- The most efficient ventilation system: 18 inlet openings and 8 outlet openings, which ensure optimal heat dissipation at any speed and even when stopped.
- Large, wide field of vision that gives the off-road goggles enough space.
- High-quality comfort lining: antimicrobial and antibacterial textiles
- FID-LOCK® STRAP lock: a magnetic lock makes it easy to put the helmet on and take it off.
- Neck brace-compatible
- Thanks to innovative design technology and high-quality materials, ECE testing standards are easily met.
The helmet is available in 4 attractive designs (orange, black, green and red) in sizes from SM to 3XL at the recommended retail price of €499.00.