First look at the new Answer ‘Apex’ line of protective base layers designed to protect you in any situation without affecting mobility and comfort.
Californian clothing brand Answer has introduced a new line of protective base layers to keep you safe while riding.
The new Apex Vest and Apex Short Sleeve protective layers are also an answer to the growing number of championships and ruling bodies (including the FIM at international enduro levels) making chest impact and back protection obligatory in races.
All the Apex protective products are built using a CE-approved, multi-layer impact absorbing foam in the chest area and an industry standard Knox Micro Lock impact absorbing foam in the back.
The short sleeve version features shoulder pads with Knox Micro Lock impact absorbing foam built-in to the shoulders (a long sleeve version is also available with elbow foam). All the pads found in the protective base layers can be easily removed for machine washing.
The base layers are built using ventilated polyester mesh fabrics to make them comfortable and flexible for riding movement and different body shapes. A zipper on the side makes them easy to put on and take off.
- KNOX CE EN1621-2 Level back protector
- KNOX Micro Lock CE EN1621-1 level 1 shoulder protection – short and long sleeve models
- KNOX Micro Lock CE EN1621-1 level 1 elbow protection – long sleeve model
- CE EN1621-3 level 1 chest protector featuring multilayer impact absorbing smart foam
- Four-way stretch vented poly main chassis
- Side entry with zippered closure
- Available in five sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
Apex Vest £75 / $109.95
Apex short sleeve £95 / $139.95
For more information about the product visit: apico.co.uk
Igor AguadoEnduro21 Junior Editorigor.email@example.com