Klim unveils their new Mojave series off road clothing range focused on keeping the temperature down when the riding and weather heats up.
American manufacturer, Klim has announced updates to their Mojave off road clothing range for a new season. The new line sees revamped pants, jersey and gloves aimed at off roaders riding in hotter environments (or if you're working damn hard!). The Mojave clothing line brings comfort and durability while maintaining a high ventilation, Klim says.
The Mojave pants are based on Klim’s Dakar pants but incorporating mesh areas for improved ventilation without compromising the durability “thanks to the use of Cordura materials in the highest wear areas”.
The pants are available as in-the-boot (ITB) or in an over-the-boot versions with light-grey, desert-tan, orange-grey and skydiver-blue colour options for the ITB pants and light-grey and desert-tan colour options for the OTB ones.
- Fully ventilated off-road pant chassis
- 840d Cordura integrated into knee and seat
- More durable, melt resistant leather on inner knees to add grip and protection to heat from the exhaust and engine
- New stretch woven panels above knees, back of the legs and in the crotch
- Articulated and optimized for riding position – knee circumference fits over a knee brace
- Silicone waistband to keep pants up and jersey tucked in
- Moisture-wicking breathable liner with stretch zones
Designed to improve the ventilation while riding in high temperatures, the Mojave Jersey “won’t sacrifice durability for comfort” they say. Klim’s jersey will be available in the same four colour range as the pants so you can match your riding kit.
- Fully ventilated lightweight/soft breathable mesh jersey
- Athletic fit
- Low-profile non-restrictive breathable collar and cuff
- Durable yet ventilated sleeve fabric
- Fits over elbow cups or low-profile padding
- Drop tail with silicone print to help keep jersey tucked in
Klim has update the two versions of the popular Mojave gloves that are also focused in “bringing a high volume of ventilation while being comfortable without compromising durability”.
The standard version is made using mesh fabric while the Pro-version uses perforated goat leather with Poron XRD palm and knuckle protection. The gloves will be available in black, skydiver-blue, orange-grey and desert-tan colours while the Pro-version will be available in black and desert-tan options.
- Improved, design with new wrist strap Velcro closure
- “Hourglass” finger construction
- Reinforced finger tips for increased durability
- TPU knuckle protector
- Perforated AX suede palm
- Highly breathable stretch, 3d mesh material on back and between the fingers
- Entry assist pull loop
- Perforated Poron XRD soft knuckle and palm
- Perforated goat leather construction
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- Highly durable 3D mesh and nylon on back of hand
Mojave pants: ITB €195/$169.99/£179 – OTB: €230/$199.99/£205 (reg), €250/$219.99/£205 (tall)
Mojave jersey: €70/$59.99/£65
Mojave gloves: €40/$34.99/£37 Pro-version: €75/$64.99/£69
More information and stockists: Klim.comIgor AguadoEnduro21 Junior Editorigor.firstname.lastname@example.org