Following on the heels of bigger siblings in the enduro model range, Sherco completes its 2020 model line-up with the new 125 SE Factory two-stroke.
As we said at the time of the 2020 model launch earlier in 2019, it was evolution not revolution for Sherco’s enduro range this season.
But those evolutionary updates should not be sniffed at with the SE 125 Factory model revealed at the EICMA motorcycle show and released to dealers this week.
Significant upgrades to boost performance, handling and the usual change to the graphics both set it apart from the standard SE 125 but also from its predecessor. The Factory model gets the KYB suspension as stock but importantly the 2020 125 Factory has a power upgrade via the engine map switch to improve power and increase RPM, has a new piston and more efficient reed valve box.
Sherco 125 SE Factory highlights:
- KYB 48mm closed cartridge forks and KYB shock.
- Improved ignition ‘Hard’ map for more power and increased RPM range.
- New piston profile and construction material for improved life and performance.
- New re-designed reed valve box: more efficient and more water-resistant.
- 2020 Factory edition graphics kit with in-mould technology.
- Manganese (black) colour clutch cover, ignition housing and cylinder head.
- SHIDO lithium ion battery.
- Blue frame protectors.
- Sherco Factory silencer: lighter and more efficient.
- Fuel tap with simplified access and 1.5L reserve capacity.
- AXP skid plate: 8mm thick extra strong Teflon material weld.
- Blue Excel rims.
- Galfer front brake disc.
- AFAM stronger (steel tooth) rear sprocket.
More information: Sherco.com
Photo Credit: Sherco
The Team @ Enduro21