Beta XTrainer heads the 2021 enduro model range – new off-road motorcycle season begins with bikes in dealers from May, 2020.
Beta’s XTrainer heads the charge of 2021 new off-road models arriving this month as Italy kicks back into life following Coronavirus. The popular XTrainer model, which Beta say is “the ideal tool for making a 360-degree enduro” will be in dealers from this month, May, 2020.
In essence the 300cc, two-stroke model has not changed for 2021 and receives simple new colour changes. That is a fact which will matter little to the many riders flocking to what has become a hugely popular bike. A lower price tag plus a confidence-inspiring character for enduro, trail and particularly extreme enduro – we also saw them competing at the 2019 ISDE.
Beta XTrainer highlights:
- 300cc, two-stroke.
- Beta's new countershaft engine design introduced in 2020 reduces vibration, increases interia and improves the power curve.
- New crankshaft for 2020 increased inertia and improve the power delivery curve.
- Beta progressive power valve (externally adjustable) also improves engine performance throughout the rev-range.
- Low seat height – 910mm compared to 930 mm in the RR range.
- 98kg claimed weight.
- Automatic oil injection eliminates the need for pre-mixed fuel.
- Map selector switch.
- Electric start.
Availability: In dealers from May 2020
More information: BetaMotor.comPhoto Credit: Beta Motor Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com