Gas Gas have announced a pair of factory edition models labelled Enduro GP for their 250cc and 300cc two-stroke bikes.
Mirroring that of their race bikes used in the Enduro World Championship, the Enduro GP models feature a series of upgrades and improvements over the production spec bike.
A new competition benchmark by Gas Gas incorporate a long list of new specifications and components, which proudly shows off a new look.
A high performance engine with a cylinder head with new combustion chamber achieve greater power and delivery for the most demanding riders.
Rekluse & FMF partnership
The Gas Gas Enduro GP has a new clutch cover and housing from the Rekluse company for increased efficiency and cooling performance.
The exclusiveness of this model is evident in its smallest details, at a visual level and even regarding the sound for two-stroke lovers, with a complete exhaust system developed by FMF especially for Gas Gas.
Kayaba fork upgrade
For the Enduro GP edition, the Kayaba forks have a new anti-friction treatment in black (DLC coating) guaranteeing a boost in performance and to give even more confidence to the rider and adapting to any type of terrain.
The front end features new X-Trig triple clamps finished in red anodising, and Renthal 997 handlebars, new handlebar clamps and grips by same brand.
In addition to the long list of new features added to the front end is a new axle puller for easy removal and a floating front disc to improve feel and increase braking power.
The factory look
Naturally the Enduro GP model is given the factory makeover. Gas Gas reflect their 100% 'Factory Racing' spirit of the new GP 2018 on the outside with a fresh design of its plastic covers and graphics to give a faithful replica of its GP motorcycles.
The new Enduro GP features black spokes and a black anodised aluminium rear sprocket.
The look is completed by a new racing seat, the same as used by the Gas Gas riders in the World Championship to offer greater grip and safety.
The Enduro GP models will be available from November.
New Specification Gas Gas Enduro GP 250/300*
- Rekluse clutch cover and housing exclusive to EnduroGP for increased efficiency and cooling
- Cylinder head with a new combustion chamber for greater torque and more precise response for the most demanding riders
- Complete FMF exhaust system - Gas Gas EnduroGP
- Renthal 997 handlebar and Renthal grips give greater feel and comfort to the rider
- X-Trig machined red anodised triple clamps. They give a greater feeling in the front end and a reduction in weight.
- New machined handlebar clamps give a greater firmness and strength to the handlebar mounting system
- Kayaba 'Factory Racing' EnduroGP forks incorporating a new black anti-friction treatment (DLC coating) guaranteeing perfect feeling for the rider on any type of terrain
- Front wheel axle handle for quicker and easier removal
- Floating front brake disc for increased performance and improved front brake feel
- Black spokes
- EnduroGP seat for extra grip. Exclusive factory racing team colour scheme
- Exclusive EnduroGP plastic covers and graphics
- Black anodised aluminium rear sprocket