Full results listing from day two of the EnduroGP of Portugal in Valpaços where Bradley Freeman has put himself on top of the World with a determined win ahead of Steve Holcombe with Alex Salvini third.
EnduroGP of Portugal 2019, day two in a nutshell:
- The overall scratch podium also represented the winning three riders in class: E1 for Brad Freeman, E2 for Alex Salvini and E3 for Steve Holcombe.
- It was not a day without incident as Holcombe and Freeman, among others, crashed in tests while pushing “over the limit”, according to Freeman.
- The Extreme and Enduro tests times were tight and almost all riders reported mistakes and crashes. A different top 10 order for each of the three laps proved the point as riders pushed hard.
- In the Cross test there was only one rider, Christophe Charlier who bagged three fastest times on the MX track from three visits.
- In the Juniors Andrea Verona does it again with four from four wins overall and in J1. Enric Francisco ran him close pushing hard all day to take his second J2 win of the weekend.
- Hamish MacDonald was another rider making it four convincing day wins from four days racing. The Kiwi is in a class of his own so far this season in the Youth 125 category.
- David Knight turned it around on day two to take the Open Senior victory plus the overall scratch fastest time in the Open World Cup just six seconds ahead of day one (and Open 4T) winner Tom Ellwood.
Enduro GP of Portugal scratch overall results, day two:
E1 class results, day two:
E2 class results, day two:
E3 class results, day two:
Junior class results, day two:
Youth class results, day two:
Open World Cup results, day two:Photo Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com