Full results from the Friday night Supertest at the Spanish EnduroGP in Santiago de Compostela – Thomas Oldrati pulls the pin for the win.
Spanish EnduroGP Supertest in a nutshell:
- Thomas Oldrati took his RedMoto Honda to the top of the time sheets. This comes on the back of a third placed Supertest results last week at the Portuguese GP.
- Alex Salvini was just half a second back with reigning Junior champ (now in the senior ranks) Matteo Cavallo in third.
- Championship leader, Steve Holcombe was in fourth just 0.01s ahead of Brad Freeman.
- Local boy, Enric Francisco picked up where he left off last weekend in Portugal with the overall fastest Junior time.
- Ruy Barbosa brought home his best Supertest results of the season in second. Championship leader in the Juniors, Andrea Verona, finished fith.
- Nathan Bererd took a Youth 125 win ahead of Alejandro Navarro and Dan Mundell in third.
- A mistake from Hamish MacDonald, what feels like his first of the 2019 season, dropped the Kiwi uncharacteristically down to 13th in the Youth class.
- David Knight was fastest of the Open World Cup Class ahead of Tom Ellwood and Andrea Belotti.
Friday night Supertest, EnduroGP of Spain 2019, results:
Photo credit: Nicki Martinez Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com