EnduroGP of Czech Republic Friday Supertest results – 0.01s separate the top three riders with Brad Freeman topping the sheets with an identical time to Matteo Cavallo.
A dramatic evening in Uhlirske Janovice kickstarted an exciting Czech GP weekend which promises much in terms of the 2019 championship across all classes. With classes and riders going in reverse order the drama built to the finish as timings tumbled.
EnduroGP Championship leader Bread Freeman and Matteo Cavallo posted equal times on tonight’s Supertest at the EnduroGP round six in Czech Republic – third fastest with a mere 0.01s deficit was Loic Larrieu.
Czech GP Supertest in a nutshell:
- Freeman’s fastest overall time of 2:07.31 proved to be an identical time as already posted by Factory Sherco rider, Matteo Cavallo.
- Loic Larrieu finished with a time of 2:07.32 while Alex Salvini also on the same second, just 0.65 adrift.
- World Champion, Steve Holcombe made a "steady" start to the weekend with an eighth place time, 2.86s over his rival.
- Aussie rider Wil Ruprecht came back with a bang from the summer break to post 2:08.55s time for the win in Juniors and a time which would place him fifth fastest overall.
- Chilean Ruy Barbosa was second with Belgian Antoine Magain third to add to the broad range of nationalities heading the respective classes tonight.
- 125 class man to watch, Hamish MacDonald, was his all-action self and blitzed the Supertest a healthy two and a quarter seconds (2:12.52s) faster than Robert Friedrich pleasing his home crowd ahead of title rival Matteo Pavoni in third.
- British riders, David Knight and Tom Ellwood topped the World Cup overall results, finishing within a second of each other (2:15.47s and 2:16.34s respectively) and clearly ahead of the rest on the technical course.
Friday night Supertest, EnduroGP of Czech Republic 2019, results:
Photo Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.firstname.lastname@example.org