Results feed from day three at Red Bull Romaniacs Hard Enduro 2019 where Manuel Lettenbichler fought an intense battle with Taddy Blazusiak – Lettenbichler takes overall race lead.
Red Bull Romaniacs 2019 is proving to be an intense one with daily lead changes and super-impressive performances from the Pro riders giving everything in the Carpathian Mountains at this year's round five of the World Enduro Super Series. Day three was no exception...
Romaniacs off road day three in a nutshell:
- Day three belongs to Manuel Lettenbichler who topped the time sheets and leap-frogged up to head the overall standings.
- A lot of the hard work was done early on, to checkpoint 1, where Lettenbichler checked in three minutes faster than overnight leader Alfredo Gomez and five minutes faster than Graham Jarvis.
- The results set up a final day showdown between Lettenbichler, Gomez and Jarvis who’s still in the hunt – albeit four minutes back overall with P3 today.
- Manni's win was not without a fight however with Taddy Blazusiak showing impressive form at this year’s Romaniacs and chasing for the daily win today.
- But for a mechanical issue on day one, Taddy would be fighting for the win at Romaniacs, an event which he has never finished.
- Barring disaster on the final day, the podium now looks set with the top three riders 20 minutes clear of Mario Roman fourth on overall time.
- Billy Bolt banged in his best daily ride at Romaniacs with a fourth place which jumps him to sixth overall.
- Gomez didn’t have such a stellar day finishing fifth and losing the overall lead to sit just 1m51s with just one day to go.
- Spare a thought for all the riders out their battling hard without the crowds pulling them up hills. Suff Sella, to name one rider, checked in today with 10hrs16m8s on the clock. That’s epic and we know he’s not alone.
Results from all classes will update as riders finish...
Gold class day 3 results:
Silver class day 3 results:
Bronze class day 3 results:
Iron class day 3 results:
Photo Credit: Future7Media Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com