KTM has announced the bike rental and service packages available for the 2019 International Six Days Enduro in Portimão, Portugal on November 11-16.
KTM’s bike and race service package for the 2019 FIM International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) this year in Portugal have been formalised and are ready for booking right now. Offering bike rental and service packages (either one or both) this is the KTM Factory providing both professional and amateur riders racing the ISDE with a comprehensive range of services from an experienced event team.
KTM Bike Rental package (all 2020 models):
2-stroke KTM 250 EXC TPI, KTM 300 EXC TPI
4 stroke KTM 250 EXC-F, KTM 350 EXC-F, KTM 450 EXC-F, KTM 500 EXC-F
The price for renting a KTM motorcycle during the ISDE is:
EUR2,690 (excl. VAT) for 2-strokes
EUR2,990 (excl. VAT) for 4-strokes
The rental price includes:
- KTM motorcycle for the period of the ISDE 2019
- Transport costs to Portimão, Portugal (of the bike)
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for the KTM bike rental is June 30, 2019.
The number of rental bikes is strictly limited and orders will be handled on a “first-come, first-served” basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
KTM Race Service package:
The KTM Race Service for the ISDE has been perfected over many years to ensure riders have the best equipment and professional support they need for six days.
- Access to the KTM service stations in the paddock and on course
- Technical instructions for all KTM riders
- Technical assistance for the whole event as permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for the servicing of machines
- Motorex Lubricants and liquids for servicing (engine oil, coolant, chain spray etc.)
- Fuel for the race days
- Daily update for settings and race information
- WP Suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tires
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, fuel, drinks, snacks, fruits)
- Spare parts service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruits)
- One air filter every day for the race days each rider (up to 6 air filters overall)
- First bike service after pre-ride (before technical control)
- De-restrict the bike if required
The price for the KTM Race Service during the 2019 ISDE is EUR1,350 (excl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
The ISDE KTM Race Service must be ordered before September 30, 2019.
As with the bike rentals, the number of service packages available is strictly limited and orders will be handled on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
To register, please contact your local KTM distributor or importer – find them at: KTM.com
Photo Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi + Marcin Kin Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com