Husqvarna bike rental, race service and spare parts packages available now for competitors at 2019 FIM International Six Days Enduro in Portugal.
Husqvarna Motorcycles have announced full details of the Bike Rental, Race Service and Spare Parts packages that will be offered during this year’s FIM International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) in Portugal.
Based at Autódromo Internacional do Algarve, Portimao, Portugal, the biggest event in world enduro hits its 94th edition this November 10-16.
Husqvarna Motorcycles are offering a comprehensive range of services during the competition, to meet the needs of teams and professional and amateur riders.
Husqvarna Motorcycles ISDE Bike Rental:
Husqvarna Motorcycles offer an exclusive rental program of Husqvarna model year 2020 enduro motorcycles are available.
2-stroke: TE 250i, TE 300i
4 stroke: FE 250, FE 350, FE 450, FE 501
Rental prices for the six days:
€ 2.740,- (excl. VAT) for 2-strokes
€ 3.040,- (excl. VAT) for 4-strokes
The rental price includes:
- Husqvarna motorcycle for the period of the ISDE 2019
- Bike transport costs to Portimao, Portugal
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for bike rental is June 30, 2019. The number of rental bikes is limited and orders will be handled on a “first come, first served” basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
Husqvarna Motorcycles ISDE Race Service
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ International Six Days Enduro Race Service package is established over many years providing the same service at the ISDE. Catering for all Husqvarna riders (rental bike or privately owned) Factory technicians provide the best equipment and professional support for six days of racing in the paddock and out on the course at service points.
Husqvarna Race Service package:
- Access to the Husqvarna Service Stations
- Technical instructions for all Husqvarna riders
- Technical assistance for the whole event as permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for servicing
- Motorex Lubricants and liquids for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray, etc)
- Petrol for the race days
- Daily update for settings and race information
- WP suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tyres, etc
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruit)
- Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc)
- One air filter every day per rider, for each race day (up to six air filters in total)
- First bike service after pre ride (before technical control)
- De-Restrict the bike if required
The price for the Husqvarna Race Service during the 2019 ISDE is 1.350 Euro (excl. VAT). Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
The Husqvarna Six Days Race Service must be ordered before September 30, 2019.
For further info contact official Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers or importers at: husqvarna-motorcycles.com
Photo Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi + Marcin Kin Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com