SCOTT release new ISDE Prospect goggle plus announce a Defend Your Vision Challenge for competitors at this year’s 94th edition in Portugal.
As the 94th edition of the FIM International Six Days of Enduro (ISDE) approaches, SCOTT have announced the launch of a Limited Edition ISDE collaboration Prospect goggle.
The 2019 ISDE event will take place in Portimao, Portugal from the 11th to the 16th of November 2019 and will see more than seven hundred and fifty riders from twenty-six countries battle it out for glory across the Portuguese terrain.
To help celebrate their partnership with the 2019 ISDE, Scott are running a Defend Your Vision Challenge for anyone competing at this year’s event.
The rider from each class with the best combined results from the enduro tests will win a special care package courtesy of SCOTT, which will include a set of Limited Edition SIX DAYS Prospect goggles along with a host of other amazing goggle-based goodies.
More information and how to enter here.
SCOTT Limited Edition Six Days Prospect features:
- The widest claimed field of vision on the market
- Three-layer, no sweat face foam
- Innovative Scott Lens Lock System
- Articulating Outriggers
- Enduro ACS (air control system)
- Anti-fog double-glazed lens
- Designed with a map motive in the colours of the 2019 host nation, Portugal
- Official FIM ISDE logo on the strap
- Free goggle pouch with matching designs
More on the SCOTT Prospect range: Scott-Sport.com
Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.firstname.lastname@example.org