Results feed from the final day six of the 2019 International Six Days Enduro in Portugal where Team USA have taken the World Trophy and Women’s World Trophy and Australia have won the Junior World Trophy.
Day six of ISDE 2019 in a nutshell:
- Team USA take the 2019 ISDE World Trophy as the event concludes today in Portugal. It is the USA team's second outright victory at ISDE after winning in Spain, 2016.
- World Trophy runners-up, Australia, put up a valiant fight defending their crown with Daniel Sanders the stand-out performer this week, taking the individual scratch riders award.
- The Italian World Trophy Team finish in third place, repeating their performance from 12 months ago in Chile.
- Australia take the Junior World Trophy and certainly made the most noise at the chaotic podium ceremony at the Portimao circuit. USA Juniors were second with Spain third.
- E1 class honours went to Josep Garcia, Taylor Robert took E2 and Daniel Sanders was E3 class winner.
- Team USA were also victorious in the Women’s World Trophy with Brandy Richards ending her week in style winning the Women’s MX race.
- The German Women's team finished second with the British WWT rounding the podium in their first ever ISDE.
- The scratch Women's class went the way of Germany's Maria Franke with Richards P2 and EnduroGP World Cup Champion, Jane Daniels third overall.
- The XC Gear USA Club team won the Club Trophy with Dante Oliveira, Ricky Russell and Auston Walton. They topped the Team Lozere AMV 4 squad with Club Team RFME third.
- The Lozere AMV 4 talisman, Antoine Meo took the Club scratch overall result for the week ahead of Oliveira.
- The Team Italia veterans were crowned Vintage World Trophy champions.
2019 ISDE World Trophy day 6, final results:
Category 1 (Scratch overall E1, E2, E3 classes), final result:
Junior World Trophy, day 6, final results:
Women’s World Trophy day 6, final results:
Category 2, Women’s individual results, overall:
Category 3, Club Team results, overall:
Category 3, Club rider scratch results, overall:
Vintage Class overall results:
Manufacturer’s award overall:
E1 class overall:
E2 class overall:
E3 class overall:
Photo Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.firstname.lastname@example.org