A new kit to transform your Honda CRF 450L or CRF 450RX into a rally racing machine has hit the market thanks to MST SpecialThings.
The path for MST SpecialThings started back in 2009 with Manuel Villa wanting to improve the performance from the front end of his BMW HP2 – it was a passion for manufacturing parts and building bikes for rally and adventure riding that grew and grew.
MST offer rally kits for many models including this one for the Honda CRF 450L and RX which caught our eyes.
MST SpecialThings Honda CRF 450L/CRF 450RX rally kit features:
- CNC-machined tower frame clamp
- Main metal tower body
- Brackets for OEM odometer/dashboard and roadbook/2 x Tripmasters/GPS and USB charging ports
- OEM headlight bracket
- Wiring harness
- Brackets for the fairing side panels
- Transparent windshield HRC style specific to house the OEM headlight
- Fairing side panels in ABS plastic HRC style
- Two front fuel tanks in transparent plastic (nine litres each)
- Frame brackets
- Hose fittings
- Fuel line dual valve quick release
- Fuel pump base
- Fuel hose
- CNC machined fuel caps with breather
- Right sider toolbox three litre capacity
- Carbon fibre engine guard
- Seat cover
- Full X Racing exhaust system
- Carbon fibre exhaust case back
- HRC Style Sticker Kit
MST also make kits for the Yamaha WR 450F –2012-2015 (injection engine) and 2016 onwards (reverse cylinder engine) and Husqvarna’s 701.
The Italian brand is working towards offering rally solutions for the new 790 and 690 KTM bikes and the older 990 Adventure.
For the KTM and Husqvarna enduro bikes MST offers a Rally Expert kit that can be combined with the oversize fuel tanks available in the market. MST even produces a Honda Africa Twin Rally that can be bought directly from them or in the Italian Honda sales network.
Apart from the rally kits they also offer other rally racing products, such as GPS and roadbook mounts, Tripmasters to fit most bikes in the market.
If you own a Honda CRF 450L or a CRF 450RX and want to transform it into a truly Rally racing machine then MST’s kit is surely worth a look.
Everything included in the MST kit is “plug and play” so it doesn’t require drilling or any extra modifications, just unbolt the old parts and install your new ones. MST has also built the kit to the FIM specifications so they can be used in any race under the international rules.
For more information visit: specialthings.it
Igor AguadoEnduro21 Junior Editorigor.email@example.com