Beta Motor in association with Boano Motor have announced their bike rental and support service packages available for this year’s ISDE in France next August.
For the second year running, the vastly experienced Boano Motor will host a number of options for competitors looking to rent a Beta or avail of the Beta service support during the ISDE.
The bikes available will be Beta’s RR model 2018 "ISDE Limited Edition" 2-stroke and 4-stroke. These bikes will be limited to 20.
They can be requested in all displacements. All bikes will be delivered in the Paddock of Brive le Gailarde in the days before the race, already assembled and ready to race. The bikes in addition to their standard equipment will be further enhanced with
- Radiator guard Boano Race Parts
- Rear brake disc protection Boano Race Parts
- Kit Samco/Boano silicone hoses
- Skid plate Boano
- Hand guards Circuit 84
- Graphics kit "Sei Giorni"
- Front fork and rear shock OHLINS
Cost of rental
- Beta RR 2T € 2,490.00 (excluding VAT)
- Beta RR 4T € 2,790.00 (excluding VAT)
In addition to this preparation you may request (extra), a further customisation of your bike rented (eg: high seat, thick handlebar, suspension setting for your weight, etc).
Also on request, it will be possible for riders to send their special parts to be mounted on the bike rented in order to have the best possible feeling and the bike ready for its arrival on the competition area.
Full Race Service
Also offered will be a "Full Race Service" for those who rent the bike and for those who will participate with their own. This service has a limited number of 25 riders overall.
“Full Race Service” cost
- Beta RR 2T/4T € 1,190.00 (excl. VAT)
Included in Full Service
- Access spare parts service (spare parts cost excluded)
- Service assistance as the FIM regulations
- Access "Pit Garage Beta Boano" with tools (including tire changer and levers) at the Paddock area and all check point with assistance
- Oils and fluids for assistance and maintenance provided free
- Gasoline for the race
- Technical support
- Providing box to deposit any personal materials for the Paddock
- Transport personal items (gloves, glasses, energy drink, clothing) at check point with assistance
- Suspension service Boano
- Info points race at Beta Boano Paddock Area
- Water, snacks, fruit at the service points in the race
- Service air filters as needed in service points during the competition
- Pre-race Setting and support preparation of the bike
To close, the spare parts service will be available for all riders from the area assistance Beta Boano in the Paddock. The spare parts will be available for RR 2015/2016/2017.
For further information please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISDE takes place in France from August 28 - September 2.