Beta Trueba's special edition Beta RR 300 two-stroke gallery
Beta Trueba – the Spanish Beta importer – has launched a limited edition run of Beta RR 300 two-stroke enduro models to the same specification Cristobal Guerrero uses in the Enduro World Championship.
If you fancy owning an EnduroGP-spec Beta two-stroke you can, but you’d better be quick. The Spanish importer for Beta motorcycles says this limited edition 300 2T is exactly as former ISDE Junior Trophy and Junior World Champion, Cristóbal Guerrero used in the 2020 EnduroGP season.
Beta RR 300 two-stroke Cristóbal Guerrero Limited Edition details:
- Black Renthal Twin Wall 999 handlebar (with bar pad)
- Factory brake and clutch master cylinder cover in red
- Galfer front and rear brake discs
- Beta Trueba replica seat cover
- AXP sump guard
- Clutch pump guard
- Shock reservoir cap
- Beta Factory shock kit with Xtrig preload adjuster
- Apico short gear lever
- Race Tech HP2 white handguards
- Geco rear disc guard and axle puller
- Cristóbal Guerrero chassis protectors
- Cristóbal Guerrero replica graphics from Gas’n’Roll
- Cristobal Guerrero Mots replica gear set
The new RR 300 2T Guerrero replica is already available to order but sadly only from Spanish authorized dealers which makes it a bit harder to get one if you’re outside the country. Still, we’re pretty sure they won’t turn money away if you pester them enough. Failing that, check the specs and order the parts.
More information: www.betatrueba.com
Photo Credit: Beta Trueba | Joan Carles Vasquez