Gaerne Limited Edition SG12 off-road boots
Gaerne has added two special ‘summer 2021’ edition off-road boots into their SG12 range.
The two new SG12 special editions will add a “stunning colour combination” to your riding kit with white/gold/purple and fluo green/white/navy colour options standing out from the crowd.
Gaerne SG12 technical details:
- Dual Stage Pivot System. This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne. The first pivot is attached to the “Razorback”. This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position.
- The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation. However, it will “bottom out” and absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression.
- All-new rubber Grip Guard to feel the grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- Thermoplastic shin plate anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap. This is a “Tried and True” system that provides the rider with a simple “Easy in” and “Easy out”, non-failure system.
- Gaiter made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos which is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- On the inside you will find the famous “Gaerne Memory Cell Foam” known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- The new Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression--It also doubles as a nice place to showcase the new G logo.
- New toe-box design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike.
- Toe cap is also an all new shape that has been re-designed and reinforced to provide a new tougher look.
- New design sole for the SG-12 uses the Gaerne “Dual Composite” anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Inside the boot you will find an all new foot-bed which has been specially molded to correctly support the foot. In the rear portion of the foot-bed, a new shock absorbing material has been used. And in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.
Sizes: EU 41/48
Cost: €549,90 (suggested RRP)
More information: www.gaerne.com