New Surflex clutch kits for Husqvarna, KTM & GASGAS motorcycles
Italian brand Surflex has announced new clutch disk kits for the Husqvarna, KTM and GASGAS two-stroke and four-stroke enduro and motocross ranges.
For more than 70 years Surflex has been guaranteeing “maximum efficiency and reliability” with their braking and transmission products for motorcycles.
They aim to continue that mission statement with new, complete clutch kits for all KTM Group off-road motorcycles. Boasting a special friction plate coating with a specific formula for off-road, Surflex say a mixture composed of fibres and technologically advanced resins, have been developed over a long time to create the latest kits.
- 9 die-cast aluminium trimmed disks
- 8 middle steel disks
- Special friction plate coating has a specific formula for off-road
- Kit includes friciton plates, plates and springs
- Consistent coefficient of friction and excellent resistance to high temperatures and wear
- The clutch can be more easily modulated, and can avoid sudden breakings or couplings even under prolonged stress
- The kits are perfectly interchangeable with the original parts
More information and stockists: www.surflex.it