Quick Look: 2023 Husqvarna 701 Enduro – new styling for the dual sport off-roader
Husqvarna Motorcycles updates the looks of the 701 Enduro for 2023 with a “distinctive new styling” with characteristic colours of the former Swedish brand.
Among the new motorcycles bursting on the scene this week at EICMA – though KTM Group is notably absent from the major show in Milan – and following updates to the KTM 690 Enduro R model, Husqvarna has announced the 2023 701 Enduro models.
Like it’s orange brother, the ’23 701 essentially gets new colours, bringing it closer to the TE and FE competition machines and looking good we reckon.
2023 Husqvarna 701 Enduro technical highlights:
- New colours and graphics create a distinctive and progressive look
- Brembo Monoblock front brake caliper on the 701 Supermoto for exceptional braking performance
- Advanced Ride Mode functionality includes Supermoto/Offroad ABS modes
- ABS functionality can be fully disengaged on 701 Enduro for exceptional offroad performance
- LCD dashboard with integrated gear indicator and RPM display
- USB port for charging navigational devices
- Cornering ABS
- Lean-angle-sensitive traction control
- Easy shift
- Chromium-molybdenum steel trellis frame
- Aluminium swingarm
- Polyamide rear subframe with integrated fuel tank
- 74 hp single-cylinder engine
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- Power assist slipper clutch
As you can see in the video, Husqvarna has also renewed their ‘Functional Apparel’ and ‘Technical Accessories’ ranges which’ll be of interest to many who want to hit the trails or travel better equipped. Check the bike configurator on the link below to build and spec a bike to see what’s available.
The 2023 701 Enduro is available now at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers, but availability may differ from country to country.
More information: www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com