Gaerne GX1: new entry-level off-road boot
Gaerne have launched a new entry-level off-road boot, the GX1, designed with three sole options including enduro and range of colours to sit alongside their established SG12 boot.
Gaerne GX1 details:
- The structural support consists of two lugs that slide inside designed pockets, avoiding front and rear over-extension of the ankle while allowing flex forwards and backwards.
- On the upper side the boot features stamped suede for increased grip and heat resistance.
- The closure system consists of four light alloy replaceable buckles for an easy, fast and precise closure.
- By removing the first two buckles on the top it is possible to make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- Exclusive high grip rubber compound sole is durable and comes in three different types including enduro.
- The Gaerne GX1 is available in a full range of sizes including Juniors and in five colour combinations.
More information: www.gaerne.com