New TCX X-Blast enduro and off-road boots
TCX say their new X-BLAST off-road boot is “perfect for those approaching the off-road world and looking for a technical but not excessively expensive product.”
The X-Blast features an upper made from abrasion-resistant leather and on the inside polyurethane structure which incorporates protection for the malleolus, suede inserts to prevent heat and increases grip on the bike.
The inner lining is in breathable ‘Air Tech’ material, as found on many high-end products, while the protection on the toe has an interchangeable steel toecap plus the traditional PU shin protection redesigned to offer a more attractive look.
The closure mechanism has four polyurethane levers with an ergonomic design which are interchangeable and adjustable according to the individual anatomy of the rider.
X-BLAST boots have a rubber sole with tread designed to ensure excellent multilateral traction and grip on different types of terrain. The safety of this boot is certified according to the criteria of the current EN 13634 standard.
TCX X-Blast technical highlights:
- Upper leather padded front and ankle area
- Breathable AirTech lining
- Reinforcement protection includes suede against heat; tibia reinforcement; toe, heel and ankle reinforcement in polyurethane; steel toecap
- Four polyurethane levers with ergonomic design, adjustable and interchangeable
- Rubber outer sole with tread options for Enduro and MX
Colours: black/red, white, black, white/black/yellow fluro
Sizes: EU 38-49; US 5-14
Retail price: €199,99 (check link below for prices in your country)
More information: www.tcxboots.com