First look: S3 Parts TPI two-stroke ‘Hard’ enduro exhaust
Spanish off-road specialists S3 Parts have announced their own ‘Hard’ enduro exhaust header pipe for the current generation of KTM, Husqvarna and GASGAS TPI engined two-strokes.
The new Spanish-built exhaust pipe drops into S3 Part’s growing range of enduro products (they’re pretty well established in the Trials world already) and is a direct, plug-and-play replacement for the stock exhaust on the current generation 250 and 300cc TPI models from the Austrian manufacture plus Rieju MR Hard Enduro machines.
S3 Parts claim the pipe is stronger than standard, improves performance through the rev-range plus sits slightly higher than the stock pipe to help keep it out the way and reduce risk of damage while riding.
S3 Parts Hard 2T enduro exhaust pipe details:
- Higher and more compact design helps reduce damage risk
- Top performance, smooth bottom, good medium and high output.
- Reinforced welding “stronger and safer than standard”
- Platinum anti-rust finish
- Silent blocks, screws and o-rings included
- KTM ‘21-22 version comes with a different silent block to standard KTM part for reduced vibrations
- Available for 2020-onwards KTM/Husqvarna/GASGAS enduro models plus current Rieju enduro models (and 2017-2019 former GASGAS two-stroke machines).
- Made in Barcelona
Cost: €299/£256.70 (price N/A in USD currently)