First look: Sherco Racing Parts triple clamps and shock preload adjuster
Sherco has announced a new ROCS X-Trig anodised triple clamp and X-Trig shock preload adjuster to their extensive Racing Parts catalogue for Enduro and XC models.
The latest additions to the Racing Parts catalogue will bring a little more ‘bling’ to Sherco owner’s bikes with two bolt-on parts to match those used by factory riders like Mario Roman and Hamish Macdonald on their race bikes.
Sure, it’s about looking good but more importantly, the ROCS X-Trig triple clamps and shock preload adjuster also bring more adjustability within easy reach so you can tailor the suspension and handling to suit conditions.
The new X-Trig forks triple clamps allow the motorcycle caster angle (off-set) to be quickly changed for faster or slower steering depending on the type of terrain (fast or a technical circuit).
ROCS X-Trig triple clamps technical highlights:
- Adjustable through 20 to 22mm (Factory setting is 20mm)
- Improved responsiveness of the fork
- Higher resistance to turning and anti-deformation of the fork tubes when tightening the clamps
- Better rigidity of the front axle for optimal operation of the fork
- Adjustable handlebar mount positions (x3)
- High-quality machining and finishing of the reinforced aluminium
- Developed in collaboration with factory race teams
- Indicator located on the upper tee to show the off-set chosen
- Supplied with the lower bearing mounted on the steering column.
- The diagonal cut of the lower crown allows the tightening to be evenly distributed to avoid any deformation of the fork tubes.
- Tightening torques indicated on the clamps
- Straight replacement for the original clamps
- Sherco Factory team colour anodising
KYB shock preload adjuster
The other new part introduced by Sherco is the X-Trig preload adjuster which, like the triple clamps, is equally aimed at giving riders easy adjustment options at the track.
The X-Trig preload adjuster allows the tailoring of your KYB shock to check or change the sag setting and comes embossed with the Sherco logo.
More information and your nearest dealer: www.sherco.com/en/network