Quick look: Onegripper off-road seat covers
Onegripper seat covers – developed by former enduro world champion Joakim Ljunggren – aim to do that all-important thing for enduro, keeping your backside gripping your seat.
The clue is in the Onegripper name. A replacement seat cover which “guarantees great grip in any condition, has great durability, is 100% waterproof and has an unmatchable feeling on the bike”.
The Swedish brand was founded by former world enduro champion Joakim Ljunggren and his countryman, former MX champion Mimmie Allen. Their seats are now used all over the world in different off-road sports and most recently were under the backside of Mario Roman on his way to victory at Extreme Lagares and the opening Hard Enduro World Championship round.
Ljunggren and Allen have used their experience to develop “a product that’s ideal for both the pro rider and the weekend warrior”, practically answering the perennial problem of sitting on a dirt bike seat in the “worst conditions in any off-road discipline.”
Onegripper seat covers are available in a wide range of colours to match your bike: blue (Yamaha, Suzuki, Sherco), dark blue (Husqvarna, KTM), orange (KTM), green (Kawasaki), yellow (Suzuki), dark grey (KTM and Sherco 2022).
- Easy to install
- Made with mixed rubber layers for great grip and feel on the bike
- They save effort for the rider thanks to the grip, allowing longer rides
- 100% waterproof
- Easy to wash and prolongs seat foam life (no seams to leak water)
- Claimed up to 2-3 times more durable compared to a regular, original seat cover
- Different designs (ribbed, original, MR74 Mario Roman edition and custom design)