GASGAS bike rental and service packages announced for 2023 ISDE
Fly in and race the 2023 FIM International Six Days Enduro in San Juan Argentina on a brand-new GASGAS EC 250F? Want race service, technical support and access to spare parts just like a Pro? Sign up below.
GASGAS is offering three options to anyone competing in the 2023 edition of the ISDE this November: bike rental, bike service package (if you’re racing your own GASGAS) or both in the ‘all in’ option.
Like KTM announced just a few days ago with their rental for the Six Days, GASGAS have “streamlined” their options to only off the latest EC 250F. To keep things simple they say but there’s a pattern emerging here. KTM offer a 350F, GG their 250F, what’s the betting on Husqvarna announcing they will only offer a 450F or maybe the 300 2T?
Anyway, E1 class is all yours on the baby Gasser which will cost you €3,900.00 (incl. VAT) and the deadline for putting your name on one is 30th June, 2023. With limited numbers available.
GASGAS bike rental includes one GASGAS EC 250F, fully prepared and checked over prior to the race starting on November 6. They also handle all the paperwork needed to register and insure the bike for the duration of the event.
Race service options
With the race service package, you get access to the GASGAS Service Station at the beginning and end of each day and have everything you might need to keep your bike running throughout the event – see list below.
This costs €1700 and you must be entered on a GASGAS or you could go for the ‘all in’ option of renting and getting the service. Live the life of a factory rider why don’t you.
GASGAS Race Service package details:
- The GASGAS Race Service costs €1,700.00 Euro (incl. VAT)
- Direct access to all GASGAS Service Stations
- Technical advice from our experienced technicians
- Technical assistance for the whole event in accordance with FIM rules
- Every tool needed for servicing your GASGAS
- MOTOREX lubricants and their full range of maintenance products
- Fuel for your bike for each day of racing
- Daily updates with the latest race information and set-up recommendations
- WP Suspension support to ensure perfect handling and rideability
- Storage space for your racing essentials
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, and fruit)
- Spare Parts Service (cost of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, and fruit)
- One freshly prepped and ready to use air filter for each day
- First bike service after pre-ride prior to technical control
- De-restriction of the bike if required
- Available to any rider on a GASGAS and must be confirmed before 30th June, 2023
More information and registration: GASGAS Motorcycles
Photo Credit: Future7Media