Husqvarna and GASGAS announce 2022 ISDE bike rental and service packages
Husqvarna and GASGAS have each announced details of the bike rental, race service, and spare parts packages available at the 2022 International Six Days Enduro (ISDE) in France.
Kicking off on August 29 in Puy-en-Velay, France, the 96th edition of the ISDE is already on the horizon and booked in the Enduro21 diary. If you’re riding and want to rent rather than ship you own bike from wherever you’re travelling in the world, the KTM “group” has released details of their rental and service packages for this year’s event. (KTM haven't announced their packages yet but expect them too follow suit).
ISDE Bike Rental details
Husqvarnas models available (all 2023 bikes):
Two-stroke: TE 250 or TE 300
Four-stroke: FE 250, FE 350, FE 450 or FE 501
Two-stroke: EC 250 or EC 300
Four-stroke: EC 250F or EC 350F
Rental price includes:
- Chosen bike for the period of the 2022 ISDE
- Motorcycle transport costs to Le Puy-en-Velay, France
- Registration and insurance of the motorcycle for the event
Order deadline for the bike rental is 30th of June 2022. The number of rental bikes is limited, and orders will be handled on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. No delivery guarantee can be given for orders received after the order deadline.
ISDE Race Service
The International Six Days Enduro Race Service package for GASGAS and Husqvarnas is a well-oiled machine after so many years at the event. It is available for all riders of either three brands (rental bike or privately owned) to get the best equipment and professional support at the event.
Race Service highlights:
- Access to the Service Stations and pit area in the paddock
- Technical instructions for the event
- Technical assistance as permitted according to FIM rules
- Tools for service
- Motorex lubricants and care products for servicing (engine oil, cooling liquid, chain spray, etc.)
- Petrol for race days
- Daily updates for settings and race information
- WP Suspension support
- Storage boxes for gloves, goggles, tyres, etc.
- Service Points Emergency Assistance (spares, tools, liquids, petrol, drinks, snacks, fruit)
- Spare Parts Service (costs of spare parts not included)
- Catering (drinks, snacks, fruit, etc.)
- One air filter every day for the race days per rider (up to six air filters in total)
- First bike service after pre-ride (before technical control)
- De-restriction of the motorcycle if required
The price for the Race Service during the 2022 ISDE is €1.490 (incl. VAT) and must be ordered before 31st of July 2022. Unused fuel will not be reimbursed.
Both the bike rental and servicing will be handled by a dedicated team in Puy-en-Velay at the ISDE. That team includes all the expert technical assistance you could ever need during your time in France.