2020 FIM Cross-Country Rally World Championship and FIM Bajas World Cup dates announced
The schedule for the 2020 FIM Cross-Country Rally World Championship and FIM Bajas World Cup has been released - Rally dos Sertoes and Rally Kazakhstan join the series.
The FIM has announced the dates and locations for both the 2020 Cross-Country Rally World Championship and Bajas World Cup.
The headline act Cross-Country Rally World Championship includes two new venues in 2020, Rally dos Sertoes and Rally Kazakhstan, stretching the championship from March to October and racing in four different continents.
2019 Cross-Country Rally World Champion Sam Sunderland and the rest of the field will have to battle with a couple of extra faces in 2020 as the Yamaha Rally Team is taking on the full series.
Aiming also at making the Bajas World Cup stronger, the FIM has included two more races for 2020: the Jordan Baja and the Baja Portalegre which means Portugal tops and tails the season.
FIM Cross-Country Rally World Championship:
- March 20-26, Abu Dhabi Desert Challenge, United Arab Emirates
- May 24-29, Rally Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan
- July 3-16, Silk Way Rally, Russia-Kazakhstan-China
- August 14-23, Rally Dos Sertoes, Brazil
- October 8-13, Rally du Maroc, Morocco
FIM Bajas World Cup:
- March 27-29, Baja Do Pinhal, Portugal
- April 2-4, Dubai International Baja, Dubai
- April 16-18, Jordan Baja, Jordan
- July 23-25, Baja Aragon, Spain (TBC)
- August 6-9, Hungarian Baja, Hungary
- October 29-31, Baja Portalegre, Portugal
More information: FIM-Live.com