Torres Extreme – 2021 Portuguese Hard Enduro Rnd 2 highlights
Video highlights from the Torres Extreme, round two of the 2021 Portuguese Hard Enduro Trophy where Diogo Viera dominated in classic Portuguese enduro conditions (slippery as hell!).
2021 Torres Extreme in a nutshell:
- With the thermal resort of Cucos in Torres Vedras as the base for round two of the new Trofeu Nacional Hard Enduro (TNHE) series, the Torres Extreme was always going to be a hot one.
- Run in the hills and nearby trails across two days, Sunday saw a 2km prologue race with the main event on Monday, a national holiday.
- After two days of heavy rain leading up to the event, the weather was always going to play a role (although it didn’t stop a good amount of spectators turning out), the riders faced a demanding course of 15Km with a maximum time limit of three hours.
- In the PRO category, the current National Super Enduro and Trial Champion Diogo Vieira dominated from start to finish. Diogo was the only rider to complete three laps of the Torreense track.
- Tiago Oliveira, winner of the opening TNHE round, finished second this time.
- The Expert class saw a real fight between winner Torres Vedras Emanuel Costa and Bruno Freita, both are tied on points after a win each.
- The series will head to Lousã on November 28, for the third scoring round of 2021 – Lousã is something of an enduro Mecca in Portugal and should mean a great turn out of riders and spectators.
Torres Extreme video highlights:
More information: Trofeu Nacional Hard Enduro Facebook page
Photo Credit: MELT Atelier