Canadian brand FXR has released its 2019 clothing collection with technical updates and new designs to existing lines plus a bold, new look across the off road riding gear range.
FXR Factory Racing has been a growing clothing force in recent years across enduro and motocross. In fact they’ve been creating high-performance racewear since 1996.
The 2019 collection launched today has been developed with feedback from team riders in AMA Motocross and Supercross but also includes Albin Elowson racing Swedish and World Enduro Championships and the legendary Mike Brown.
FXR’s range of gear is broader than you may know too with a selection in the line-up to suit all riding conditions and enduro event types. From the stretchy and flexible ‘Revo’ to the tough and durable ‘Clutch’ there’s something to suit in this bold-coloured range.
FXR 2019 Technical Highlights:
- Completely new pants chassis design for improved fit and comfort
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric on Revo pants provides class leading fit and mobility
- New knee design provides a slim fit
- Soft stretchable mesh knit at back leg areas for added flexibility, ventilation and comfort
- Triple topstitching in critical areas on pants for strength and durability
- Silicone printed inner elastic waist for extra grip and security
- Upper body polyester mesh lining for breathability and comfort
Developed and tested with Keefer Inc. and top supercross pros, the all-new Helium line is FXR’s most technical MX product.
“For 2019, we combined the stretch of Revo, the toughness and fit of Mission, with the weight and breathability of our Air lines,” Carson Soviak, Senior Product Development MX. “Helium utilizes perforated lightweight fabrics, with durable materials where you need it most.”
Helium Air MX
For the hottest conditions, the toughest motos and the longest days, the Helium Air line provides the lightest and most ventilated gear to keep you cool.
With a classic fit, the durability and performance of the Clutch line delivers unparalleled value with no compromises. Utilizing strategic stretch panels, triple-stitching, reinforced leather inside the knees and tough 600D polyester fabric. The Clutch line performs for all riders but stands up to enduro well.
Further information, including the full 2019 FXR range: fxrmoto.com
Jon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.email@example.com