First look: 2023 KTM Super Adventure – going heavy on the travel functions (and off-road)
Updates to the 2023 KTM Super Adventure S might be lighter than soe years but the video swings heavily towards off-road – check it out (plus new colours and updated rider functions).
KTM call the 1290 Super Adventure S their benchmark (or is it the benchmark?), an Adv bike fit for travel across all terrain and certainly a big hitter in more ways than one. For 2023 the updates are limited but meaningful with a new grey colour option, alongside the trad black and orange, plus “more utility” for the rider with updated functionality from the digital dashboard and interactive controls.
Extra options inlcude navigation plotting, KTMConnect App with Turn-by-Turn+ guidance and waypoints markers and mobile device adjustment on the go.
2023 KTM 1290 Super Adventure S technical highlights:
- Two new colour options – black and orange + graded grey
- New navigation functions incl. Turn-by-Turn+ guidance and more travel options
- Euro5 V-twin LC8 engine with 160 hp and 138 Nm of torque (claimed)
- WP Semi-Active Suspension hardware and software smooths out every route, all the time, any time
- Bosch 6D sensor influencing bike behaviour and ABS settings
- 849 or 869mm seat height
- Adaptive Cruise Control as standard
- Mitas TERRA FORCE-R tyres as standard
Check the video:
More information: www.ktm.com
Photo Credit: Alessio Barbanti + Kiska