First look: KTM USA announce 2023 KTM 350 XC-F Factory Edition
KTM North America will use the grand finale to the 2023 Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) series to showcase their latest special edition cross-country model, the 2023 KTM 350 XC-F Factory Edition.
The limited edition model KTM 350 XC-F uses the stock bike as a baseline which boasts an all-new frame engineered for longitudinal rigidity and repositions rotating mass closer to the centre of gravity. Thicker frame walls improve reliability, flex characteristics and rider feel. There’s also an all-new shock mount and shock design, balanced with updated XACT forks, deliver unquestioned cross-country domination.
Enduro21 tested the ’23 SX (same as XC chassis) models. Read more here: Tested: 2023 KTM SX-F range – riding impressions and clues to the ’24 enduro range
Among the differences we learned testing the ’23 models was how a reworked rider triangle improved the standing riding position and bike feel.
The limited edition 350 XC-F features new plastics wrapped in exclusive FMF KTM Factory Racing graphics, a high-grip orange seat cover with a grip pocket under the seat, just above the airbox, to help when lifting the bike.
The KTM 350 XC-F Factory Edition features a range of upgraded equipment over standard including orange anodized triple clamps, Factory wheels with black D.I.D Dirtstar rims and CNC-machined orange hubs, plus naturally an FMF muffler, incorporating the latest in Resonance Chamber Technology to deliver class-leading performance at the lowest possible weight.
2023 KTM 350 XC-F Factory Edition highlights:
- New generation model wrapped in new bodywork with exclusive FMF KTM Factory Racing graphics.
- FMF Slip-On silencer as standard that further improves the low-end grunt of the 350cc engine while reducing weight thanks to its titanium construction.
- Factory triple clamps anodized in orange deliver perfect fork clamping for enhanced suspension performance and front end feel and adjust between 20 or 22 mm offset.
- KTM Factory wheels featuring DID DirtStar rims laced to fully CNC-machined orange anodized hubs guarantee minimal weight at maximum stability.
- Factory holeshot device in the fork guards, composite skid plate, orange rear aluminum sprocket and Selle Dalla Valle seat provide the ultimate race-ready touches.
- New map select switch changes engine character depending on track conditions and rider preference.
- Redesigned engine improves anti-squat and features increased compression for better mid-range performance.
- New frame design with forged shock mount and reworked rigidity to better manage rider comfort.
- New topology optimized subframe with hybrid polyamide and aluminum construction for improved durability.
- New hollow, die-cast swingarm offers reduced unsprung weight and increased rigidity.
- Updated WP XACT fork with new settings and new hydrostop to improve bottoming resistance.
- New, completely redesigned WP XACT rear shock has a lighter and shorter body and all new internals.
- Hydraulic Brembo clutch system offers highly controllable modulation and light operation.
- High-tech Brembo brakes are combined with a Semi-floating front and a solid rear disc, including a front brake disc guard.
The all-new 2023 KTM 350 XC-F FACTORY EDITION is available now at authorized KTM USA dealers and will be in action at the last round of IRONMAN GNCC in Crawfordsville, Indiana.
More information on pricing and availability: www.ktm.com