First look: New WP XPLOR PRO 7500 Cone Valve Enduro cartridge kits
WP Suspension release new XPLOR PRO 7500 Cone Valve Cartridge upgrade kits for 2024 enduro models – latest generation replacement for standard KTM, Husqvarna and GASGAS offf-road front forks.
If like us you’d been wondering how WP were going to update their Pro Components range now the 2024 KTM and Husqvarna enduro models have been launched with something pretty similar to the old 6500 cartridge kits as standard, here’s the answer.
A new and improved version of the cartridge fork internals are developed to upgrade the original equipment with a very simple install for big rewards in front end performance off-road.
The XPLOR PRO 7500 Cartridge kit main features:
- Cone Valve and Closed Cartridge Technology
- Improved response and feedback from riding surface in every riding situation
- Pressurised system reduces cavitation risk – no damping loss
- Extreme durability due to the use of the highest quality materials
- Fully adjustable externally with standard tools
- Adjustable spring preload
- Available at present for 2024 Husqvarna/KTM/GASGAS Enduro and Cross-Country models
- Available from WP Suspension centres now, retailing at £1313.05 / €1488 (including VAT).
XPLOR or XACT?
It’s still confusing whether we need XPLOR or XACT suspension and why WP don’t just stick with one model name for enduro and one for motocross (the 2024 KTM enduro models for example feature XACT forks and an XPLOR rear shock).
Whatever you call them, and although over 1K is a healthy price tag, if you’re serious about dramatically upgrading your suspension performance and feel from the front of your bike it is an investment which can keep giving year-on-year as you change bikes.
Enduro21 has a set of the previous model 6500 cartridge kits and they were both an easy install and a big improvement in all off-road riding situations.
Check the new Xplor Enduro range explainer video and watch Manuel Lettenbichler, test the new XPLOR 7500 Cartridge here:
More information: www.wp-suspension.com