2022 ISDE assistance and rental packages from Sherco
Sherco Factory Racing have announced their bike rental and assistance packages for the 2022 International Six Days Enduro in Le Puy en Velay, France.
The French manufacturer Sherco will be ready and waiting on home soil offering assistance and bike rental packages for the ISDE which will take place from the August 29 to September 3 this year.
Bike rental service
Sherco will have all 2023 two and four-stroke Factory models available for competitors to rent plus a full set of riding kit for the 2022 ISDE.
Two-stroke 125 SE Factory, 250 SE Factory and 300 SE Factory
Four-stroke 250 SEF Factory, 300 SEF Factory and 450 SEF Factory
Price: €2,640 (2T) – €2,940 (4T)
The cost includes transport of the bikes to the event, insurance and licensing costs.
There’s a limited number of bike available and all the reservations must be made before the 15 of June 2022.
Whether you rent a bike or not, any rider racing the 2022 ISDE with a Sherco can purchase the official assistance package run by the EnduroGP factory race team. The package includes discounted spare parts and a set of riding gear.
What’s included in the assistance package:
- Access to Sherco facilities in the paddock and assistance points
- Technical and mechanical assistance on race days
- Daily race information
- Personal effects storage box in the paddock
- Fuel for the race
- Motul oils and lubricants
- Service of OEM spare parts at a 50% discount
- Use of tools for motorcycle repair in the paddock
- Catering (Drinks, Snacks, fruit, etc.) in the paddock and assistance
- Filters to change every day
- Technical assistance within FIM regulations
- Racing kit (jersey, pants and gloves)
The assistance package must be reserved before the July 15.