Results feed: ISDE 2019 Day 2 – Australia's day again while USA top Women's class
Results feed from day two at the International Six Days Enduro 2019 in Portimao, Portugal – Team Australia boss the World and Junior Trophy classes while Team USA move ahead in the Women's World Trophy.
Day two at the 2019 International Six Days Enduro in Portugal in a nutshell:
- A repeat performance from Daniel Sanders brings another day victory individually and an overall time 34 seconds ahead of Josep Garcia in second.
- The Australia World Trophy fastest three of Sanders, Josh Green and Luke Styke are just 50 seconds ahead of USA in a tight contest up top.
- Josep Garcia remains the next best individual rider pushing Sanders and again, managed to sneak a test win at the end of the day to finish 37s clear of Taylor Robert, third.
- Robert finished fastest Team USA rider today and, along with Kailub Russell, the pair are super-solid in every test pushing for that World Trophy result.
- The Italian duo of Andrea Verona and Davide Guarneri had good second days in the saddle with six and seventh overall – Verona was fastest Junior and helped Italy move to third in the Junior World Trophy.
- Australia remain a healthy 3:26s ahead in the Junior Trophy with Team USA second.
- In the Women’s World Trophy class Brandy Richards had a slower start to day two but pulled back in the second half of the day to spearhead Team USA’s charge. USA finished over one minute clear of Team Germany at the end of the day.
- Day three starts afresh with new tests and a trip to the top of Southern Portugal’s highest mountain at Monchique.
World Trophy, day 2:
Category 1 (Overall E1, E2, E3 classes), day 2:
Junior World Trophy, day 2:
Women’s World Trophy day 2:
Category 2, Women’s individual results, day 2:
Category 3, Club Team results, day 2:
Photo Credit: Future7Media/Andrea Belluschi