New Adventure Spec conversion kit upgrades Honda’s CRF450 into a trail and long distance off road riding machine.
Parts specialists, Adventure Spec, have developed a full kit for the Honda CRF450L to convert the trail-friendly and capable off road bike into a longer-distance traveller.
Adventure Spec, as their name suggests, is a UK brand focused on motorcycle adventure riding and they are firmly behind Honda’s the newest dual-purpose bike on the market. Believeing it to be a solid solution for adventure travel but equally a perfect trail bike for a range of ability riders.
Which is why they have been developing this list of kit parts to get more from a CRF and transform it into a long-distance, multi-day adventure trail bike.
Adventure Spec Honda CRF450L parts in a nutshell:
- New AS CRF450L Mini Fairing designed to be used with a Gamin Montana GPS and featuring mount holes for a dual USB socket and Symtec Grip Heaters.
- IMS fuel tank adds 50% more fuel capacity to your Honda CRF450L, putting it to 11.4 litres.
- AS radiator braces to add strength but maintain cooling for radiators. Adventure Spec claims that they fit perfectly with either the larger capacity IMS tank or the stock one without making your bike wider.
- 4mm aluminium skid plate to protect your engine.
- AS designed side luggage supports and a luggage rack for the top of the rear fender. The side luggage supports give you the base for saddlebags while the rear luggage rack takes tail pack and duffel bags.
- Adventure Spec’s CRF450L Tail Tidy and rear number plate assembly.
Check out Adventure Spec’s neat video testing the parts and explaining in how much they love the CRF450L…
Price list for all products:
AS CRF450L Mini Fairing: £89/$109
IMS Products CRF450l 11.4 Ltr. Fuel Tank: £300/$325
AS CRF450L Radiator Braces: £79/$89
AS CRF450L Bash Skid Plat: £99/$115
AS CRF450L Side Luggage Supports: £139/$165
AS CRF450L Rear Luggage Rack: £69/$80
AS CRF450L Tail Tidy: £69/$85
More information: adventure-spec.com
Enduro21 Junior Editor