Results from all classes at the 2019 Red Bull Romaniacs Prologue finals from the streets of Sibiu where Taddy Blazusiak showed his skills with the win ahead of Jonny Walker and Pol Tarres.
Red Bull Romaniacs 2019 prologue finals in a nutshell:
- Taddy Blazusiak showed all his SuperEnduro skills to take a dominant win in the prologue Gold class final.
- Jonny Walker pulled a consistent race from a second row start to finish second after a good battle with Pol Tarres.
- Tarres fought hard for that P2 podium but finally the Spaniard had to settle with third, which puts him as first rider off the line tomorrow morning for day one.
- After setting the fastest time in qualification and getting a good start, Billy Bolt made a few mistakes and settled, like many, for a top 10 finish and an ok start place for day one proper.
- The tyre section caused troubles for all the classes with Wade Young paying a high price there while battling in the early laps with Blazusiak. Young, the 2018 Romaniacs winner, eventually finished down in eighth place.
- Overall the 2019 prologue course was easier and more flowing than in previous years, plus the sunny weather and no water sections sure helped keep things moving.
- The Silver class win went to the American, Dustin McCarthy while Australia’s Brent Brady took the honours in the Bronze final.
Gold class results:
Silver class results:
Bronze class results:
Full results for all classes: RedBullRomaniacs.com/results
Photo Credit: Future7Media