First look: Husqvarna Motorcycles 2023 minicycle off-road models
Husqvarna Motorcycles has unveiled its 2023 minicycle off-road range with fresh looks for the season, new Maxxis tyres on all models, plus brake and clutch changes to the TC 65 motocrosser.
Of the three-strong motocross minicycle range from Husqvarna (TC 50, TC 65 and TC 85), the middle sibling 65cc model receives all the attention this year.
As well as the wearing Maxxis MX-ST tyres and new graphics, the 65 has new floating brake calipers and clutch from Formula, a brand maybe better known in the MTB and cycling world. The new calipers will bite on 198mm front wave disc and a 180mm rear disc.
Husqvarna say the TC 65 also has new clutch and brake components for “reduced wear and maximum durability” which we take to mean new pads and clutch plates.
The TC 85 and TC 50 have few updates this year with just the Maxxis MX-ST tyres and new graphics.
2023 technical highlights:
- New white, grey, and yellow graphics
- New Maxxis Maxxcross MX-ST tyres for all models
- Easily adjustable WP XACT forks with AER technology and XACT PDS monoshock
- Confidence-inspiring ergonomics and a high-grip seat cover for comfort and control
- New Formula clutch assembly on the TC 65 for improved action and durability
- New larger rear disc and brake components from Formula for the TC 65
- NEKEN tapered aluminium handlebars on TC 65 and TC 50 models
- Roller actuated throttle assembly for a smoother action on the TC 85
- Black Excel rims and CNC-machined hubs for low unsprung weight and greater stability on the TC 85
The Husqvarna Motorcycles Technical Accessories range offers a wide selection of engine and chassis upgrades, plus the apparel collection including helmets, goggles, and riding gear for all ages and abilities.
The 2023 minicycles motocross line-up will be available worldwide from May at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers. Availabilities may differ from country to country. For details on pricing refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or importer.
More information: www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com