How good does the Special Rockstar Edition Husqvarna FC 450 look?
Husqvarna Motorcycles have released their latest generation Rockstar Edition FC 450 model in a largely black graphics scheme – who wishes they’d put out some Enduro or Off-Road models in these colours?
This is the fourth generation FC 450 Rockstar Edition from Husky which comes with the all-new Connectivity Unit fitted to the handlebar pad and controlled with the My Husqvarna App which lets you set personal engine maps and helps tune suspension settings.
The Rockstar model has its own upgrades over standard models including Brembo hydraulic clutch system, FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer, Factory wheel set and Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset.
FC 450 Factory Edition Technical Highlights:
- New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
- New Connectivity Unit fitted as standard to connect with the myHusqvarna app
- Allows the rider to customise engine behaviour to personal preferences and take terrain and track conditions into consideration
- New high performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
- Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
- Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating
- Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
- Composite carbon fibre two-piece subframe design
- Carbon fibre reinforced skid plate
- WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology
- Mechanical Factory holeshot device
- FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
- Softer, grey ODI lock-on grips
- GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
- Rekluse clutch cover
- High-quality ProTaper handlebars and bar pad
- Factory wheel set with D.I.D DirtStar rims and blue anodised CNC machined hubs
- Multifunctional map switch, which also activates launch and traction control
- Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
Is it a black or white issue? Do you like the darker colours? Talk to each other and us on the Enduro21 forum. It’s all yours…
More information: www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com