Sherco's 2020 50cc range
Sherco's smart 2020 50cc SE-R and SE-M range mimics the bigger capacity models with plenty of style for age and capacity restricted riders wanting a taste of the real thing for Off-Road...
Split into the SE enduro version and SM supermoto version, each model is offered in two specifications: the R being the standard version and the RS featuring higher spec upgrades.
The RS version is equipped with higher-spec, 41mm inverted forks and upgraded, tapered handlebars plus the SM RS model has stronger spoked wheels compared to the SM-R's cast ones.
Imagine how sweet will it be to get your first steps into the Enduro world with such a cool looking bike?
2020 Sherco 50cc technical specifications
- Engine: 2 stroke, Minarelli AM6 technology
- Displacement: 49,70cc (3,03 cu in)
- Bore & Stroke: 40,3 x 39mm (1,59 x 1,54 in)
- Fuel: Unleaded 95 octane fuel
- Cooling: Closed circuit with constant circulation
- Start: Kick start, gear stem with retractable lever
- Carburettor: Dell'Orto
- Transmission: Six-speed gearbox
- Exhaust: Aluminium silencer
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc
- Ignition: 12V 85W electronic
- Chassis: Chrome-moly steel multi tube
- Fuel Capacity: Seven litre capacity (1,85 US gal)
- Brakes: Enduro version Hydraulic disc 260mm (10,23 in) front and 180mm (7,09 in) rear / Supermoto version Hydraulic disc 300mm (11,81 in) front and 180mm (7,09 in) rear
- Front suspension: Standard version telescopic 37mm (1,46 in) / Racing version 41mm USD
- Rear suspension: Pailoi mono-shock adjustable for preload
- Front wheel: Enduro version 2,50 x 21'' / Supermoto version 2,50 x 17''
- Rear wheel: Enduro version 2,50 x 18'' / Supermoto version 2,15 x 18''
- Wheelbase: 1360mm (53,54 in)
- Ground clearance: Enduro version 300mm (11,81 in) / Supermoto version 260mm (10,23 in)
- Seat height: Enduro version 910mm (35,83 in) / Supermoto version 850mm (33,46 in)
More information and prices in your country: Sherco.com