New X-Blast off-road boots by TCX
TCX brings the new X-Blast boots to the market to meet the needs of the enduro and off-road enthusiasts with an under 200€ price tag.
TCX’s off-road range has expanded with the addition of the enduro specific X-Blast boots that feature the Michelin Hybrid MX rubber sole. Aimed at the off-road rider that looks for a good boot at an affordable price the new pair from TCX has a 199,99€ price.
TCX X-Blast in a nutshell:
- Polyurethane toe, bootleg and shin plate
- Microfibre upper
- Breathable mesh lining with internal padding
- Suede microfibre heat guard
- Ergonomic stretch upper collar to keep outside dirt and debries
- Closure with 4 replaceable and microadjustable aluminium buckles and Velcro
- Ergonomic removable footbed
- Michelin Hybrid MX rubber outsole with OC compound, highly durable with optimal traction and stability on any surface
More information: TCXboots.com