Quick look: 2023 100% Armega goggles
100% has presented its new, 2023 range of goggles with design updates across the different models and a new Ultra HD lens with HiPER technology for the flagship Armega with a “definition never seen before”.
There’s plenty going on with the latest generation goggles from 100%: Ultra HD lenses made of unbreakable and impact resistant polycarbonate, the American brand’s patented HiPER technology which claims to improve contrast and offer “a definition and subtlety never before seen through the lenses”.
The Accura is 100%’s top of the range model which integrates a six-point tab to secure the lens in the frame and allows a quick lens changes, with just a couple of clicks. They also have a “state-of-the-art” sweat management system that collects sweat as riding intensifies, moving it away from the lens, expelling it from the glasses through a channel integrated in the frame.
Technical highlights of the 2023 Armega goggle:
- ULTRA HD lens for optical clarity
- Quick release system allows easy lens changes
- Six-point locking tabs integrate with the quick-change system maximizes lens fit
- 2mm thick injection molded shatter resistant lens
- Dual injection frame construction maximizes strength and durability
- Air intake holes increase circulation and maximize moisture evacuation
- Contoured compression seal technology to keep goggles in place
- State-of-the-art drainage and sweat collection management system
- Triple-layer perforated face foam controls sweat and increases ventilation
- Ultra wide 48mm strap with thick silicone layer on the inside for maximum grip
- Removable nose guard for extra protection against dirt and mud
- Compatible with Triple Post Racing Tear-Offs (sold separately)
- A second generation of Racecraft and Accuri models
The price of the Armega is from $90/€115 depending on the model, the Racecraft 2 is from $65/€85 and that of the Accuri 2 is from $45/€65.